Legal Assistant | TopStar Communications Company Limited | Lusaka | Full-Time
- To ensure the company complies with all the related legislations or regulations such as Investment Laws, Corporate Laws, Telecommunications or Broadcasting Laws, Labour Laws, Intellectual Property Laws and Contract Laws.
- To advise the Board and Senior Managers the risks and viable solutions to matters arising in the course of operation, to render legal analysis for legitimate, effective and efficient decision making.
- To assume the role of company secretary for active participation in the corporate governance under the instruction of the Board of Directors in accordance with the Law, Memorandum and Articles of Associated and JV agreement.
- To circulate calling notice agendas and minutes or resolutions of the annual general meetings, and the meeting of the Board of Directors and to file the minutes with the Registrar as required by the law.
- To prepare all the relevant documents, as directed by the Board or Law such as annual director report, for annual return filing purpose.
- To establish and maintain an effective and efficient contractual management system with respect to contractual drafting, reviewing, negotiation and execution in collaboration with other departments.
- To safeguard rights and interests of the company by lodging or defending claims in mediation, litigation or arbitrations.
- Other duties assigned by the CEO.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org