Depot Assistant Accountant | The Real Meat Group | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
Amatheon Agri is a European agribusiness and farming company developing and operating sustainable agriculture and food projects in Sub-Saharan Africa, headquartered in Berlin.
In 2015 Amatheon Agri acquired a majority stake in a leading meat processing company and has since consolidated four businesses into the Real Meat Group and become the second largest meat processor in Zambia.
The Real Meat Group is inviting suitable applicants to fill the following vacancy:
Depots Assistant Accountant
Reporting directly to the Credit Controller, you will be responsible for overseeing the RMA Depots accounts, with specific focus on compliance and controls.
- Ensure that the cash from the depots is received at RMA and recorded in the ledger on a real time basis.
- Prepare weekly, bi-monthly and/or monthly customer Depot statements from SAGE
- Ensure that intercompany invoicing of products to the depots is done correctly as per the Rainbow SOP
- Manage the intercompany depot accounts reconciliations
- Ensure that all returns from the depots to the plant are processed
- Report on any deviations from the Rainbow SOP on a timely basis
- Conducting routine stock takes in the depots and report on variances
- Lead monthly stock takes in all the depots.
- Advise on appropriate provisions or write off for losses due loss of products.
- Ensure that the transfer pricing and customer pricing are accurate.
- Reconcile cash sales and bank debit card sales with the RMA Cashier.
- Review of depot expenses
Qualifications & Experience
- ACCA or CIMA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience preferably in an FMCG or manufacturing business
- An audit background will be an added advantage
- ERP knowledge
- Self driven and attentive to detail
If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your application accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and relevant certificates not later than Saturday 7th July 2018 to email@example.com. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org