Legal Manager | TopStar Communications Company Limited | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
- To ensure that the company complies with the related legislation’s or regulations such as Investment Laws, Corporate Laws, Telecommunications and Broadcasting Laws, Labour Laws, Intellectual Property Laws, and Contract Laws.
- To advise the Board and Senior Management the risks and viable solutions to matters arising in this course of operation, to render legal analysis for legitimate, effective and efficient decision making.
- To assume the role of company secretary for active participation in the corporate governance under the instruction of the Board of Directors in accordance to the Law, Memorandum and Articles of Association and JV agreement.
- To circulate calling agendas and minutes or resolutions of the Annual General Meeting, extraordinary meetings and the meeting of the Board of Directors and to file the minutes with the registrar as is required by the Law.
- To prepare all the relevant documents, as directed by the Board or Law such as annual director reports, for annual return filing purposes.
- To establish and maintain an effective and efficient contractual management system with respect to contract drafting, viewing, negotiation and execution in collaboration with other departments.
- To safeguard the rights and interests of the company by lodging of defending claims in mediation, litigation and arbitration’s.
- Other duties by the CEO.
- Should possess a Law Degree.
- Should possess between 5 – 7 years of experience.
- Should possess a practicing license and be affiliated to the Law Association of Zambia.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com