Agriculture Loans Client Officers x2 | Agora Microfinance Zambia | Mumbwa and Chibombo, Zambia | Full Time
Agora Microfinance Zambia Limited (AMZ) is a licensed microfinance lending company that currently operates in the Western and Central provinces of the country. The mission of AMZ is to ‘Contribute to the economic well-being of the poor through effective provision of appropriate financial services.’
The Client Officer Agriculture Loans (CO-Agric) will manage all agriculture loan product activities (training, collections, cashflow assessments, monitoring clients’ livelihoods, etc.) complying always with the Agriculture Loan Policy and Procedures and maintaining good relations with clients as well as accurate records of cash movements.
- Diploma in Agriculture or an agriculture related qualification.
- Good written and spoken English
- Strong commitment to work in the field
- Be able to drive a motorbike
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Good communication skills
- Good calculation and explanation in numbers
- Agriculture loan products information dissemination – product marketing and client recruitment.
- Training clients- Training clients who want to get agriculture loans.
- Agriculture loan Appraisal – evaluating the proposal of the loan to determine the capacity of the borrower.
- Loan management- Ensure that the loans are disbursed in accordance to the need and repayment capacity of the clients and AMZ policies and monitoring loan utilization of the members to ensure the good quality.
- Recording and cash handling- Ensure that all transactions related to loan are recorded properly and also cash handling are managed in the good manner.
- Policies adherence- Ensure that all policies are implemented as per AMZ Agriculture Loan Policy
- Problem solving- Solve the problem occurrence in the groups
- Reporting- Report to Supervisor issues occurring in the management of the loan portfolio.
- Any other tasks are requested by the Supervisor.
ALL applications should be clearly labelled with preferred location and sent to email@example.com by Friday 13th August, 2018 at 17:00hrs. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
AMZ is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org