Supply Chain Logistics Specialist – Order Processing & Inventory Management | Chemonics International Inc. | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
Job Title: Supply Chain Logistics Specialist – Order Processing & Inventory Management
Reporting to: Supply Chain Logistics Manager
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Work as part of a team to meet project objective focused on strengthening supply chain operations, order processing, inventory and data management;
- Provide order processing and inventory management technical assistance, identifying opportunities to optimize data analysis and use for informed decision making;
- Facilitate and advocate for risk mitigation strategies in order processing and inventory management for improvement commodity security in the supply chain;
- Supervise supply chain logistics officers (Data Officers) including monitoring professional development plans and conducting annual performance appraisals to enhance quality of standard outputs and perform tasks effectively;
- Assist the supply chain logistics team in meeting all contract deliverables for the overall achievement of the project objectives;
- Adhere to annual work plans and budgets, which are based on project resources and intended annual and life of project targets set per Government of Zambia and USG priorities, for prudent utilization of resources;
- Exhibit Chemonics values and build culture of “Living our Values” within the team;
- Follow all USAID regulations and Chemonics policies, and quality management best practices consistently;
- Other activities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, inventory management or related is field required.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience working in supply chain management and managing logistics/warehousing activities;
- Knowledge of USAID and experience working on USAID-funded health programs strongly preferred;
- Proven problem solving and decision-making skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills;
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity;
- Fluency in English required.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to PSMZambiaRecruitment@ghsc-psm.org