Finance and Administrative Trainee | Velcro HR Consult | Lusaka, Zambia | Internship
POSITION: FINANCE AND ADMINTRATIVE TRAINEE (1 POSITION)
Our client, a Renewable Energy organization which deals in various renewable energy solutions for off the grid communities, is looking for young school levers who are energetic, creative, hardworking, proactive people. These must be people who are looking for an opportunity to gain serious market experience in Finance and Administration.
The Finance and Admin Trainee will be responsible for driving all project Administrative actives, and assisting in Finance handling. This people will work closely with the Administrative team and will report to the Project Manager.
- Manage all correspondence within and outside the organization.
- Record all incoming and out-going letters and documents.
- Receive advice from the project Manager and Executive Director on relevant issues and tend to the information/inquiries sought.
- Convey all the required instructions and policies of the organization to the staff and the views of the regional staff to the leading body.
- Monitor administrative aspects of the regional office/staff and evaluates discipline and punctuality of the staff to the assigned tasks.
- Ensure the maintenance of attendance register in office and also confirm staff attendance level in the field.
- Responsible to supervise the work, related to purchase of furniture, office equipment, computers, vehicles/motorbikes/bicycles, air conditioner and miscellaneous.
- Responsible to negotiate services agreements with vendors.
- Looks after administrative affairs of the Office.
- Keep and maintain all the accounts records in soft as well as in hard form.
- Responsible to deal all the accounts of the organization and settles all bank matters.
- Responsible to maintain ledger books for regional office and main office.
- Make sure verification of all the accounts record before auditory process.
- Responsible to submit the financial report to the finance manager for compilation, review and onwards submission to the donor.
- Make sure all the records / accounts / financial transactions are booked before the audit commencement.
- Ensure cordial relation with the line department and the audit department of the donor agency.
- Any other task assign by the supervisor.
- Goal Getter with Business acumen
- Can Work under zero or minimum supervision
- Ability to absorb and manage pressure
- Outgoing Personality
- Initiative, Thinker with Analytical Mind
- Fast Learner
- Good demeanor
- Zero criminal record
- Diploma in Accounting or Financial Management with a strong academic record.
- Good understanding of book keeping, accounting, etc
- High proficiency in computer skills
- Ability to prepare and present reports.
- Good customer relations and interactive skills
- Good leadership skills and ability to work in a team
- High integrity and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel widely and be posted to any location in the country.
How to apply;
Interested candidates should submit their cover letters and CVs ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th August, 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com