Driver | ANGEL OAK TECHNOLOGIES | Lusaka, Zambia | Freelance
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be appropriately authorized to drive vehicles, preferably class BE.
- Knowledge of auto mechanics.
- 2-3 years working experience.
- Traceable references with working phone numbers.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Shall be responsible for conveying materials, equipment, and staff of the organization to the areas where they are required.
- You shall make sure that the vehicle’s you are driving are legally on the road and fit.
- Shall inspect/ carry out routine checks on the vehicles and perform basic support undertakings like changing the oil, refueling the car(s), changing the batteries, and checking and repairing some minor issues.
- Shall be able to recognize electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and reports to management or supervisor whose duty it is to arrange to take it to a mechanic or electrician.
- Keep all record for vehicle maintenance and refueling
- You shall abide with the obligation of that the vehicles are constantly kept perfect and clean.
- You shall/may also entail dropping and picking up staff and business partners of the organization from gatherings or as need may arise.
- You shall be proficient in the services you render, and comply with all traffic rules.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com