National Breweries Plc is Zambia’s leading producer and distributor of Traditional African Beer. Our affiliation to Delta Beverages gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering challenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement.
We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant positions:
FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION ACCOUNTANT
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the successful candidates will be accountable for the following:
- Providing overall management of administrative operations, including, logistics, procurement, budgeting, finances
- Supervising financial operations and monitoring of obligations, budgets, and expenditures
- Analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Compiling and preparing analysis and reports of accounting activities
- Analyzing all financial records and assisting with consolidating all financial statements
- Providing the required training to all staff and performing regular credit checks on all customers
- Administering and reconciling all system accounts monthly and managing all cash disbursement issues
- Monitoring all petty cash for the plant and managing everyday disbursements
- Identifying all appropriate systems and procedures to maintain efficiency of all financial information
- Suggesting and implementing improvements in internal controls related to inventory
- Verifying accurate standard costs
- Monitoring inventory transactions
- Reconciling inventory accounts to the general ledger
- Developing inventory analysis reports and analyzing variances
- Finding ways to reduce costs of supplies and services
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office such as ordering supplies, scheduling maintenance of the office’s equipment and computers, maintaining meeting schedules
- Achieving financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
The job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements and possess the following attributes.
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with Six (6) Credits.
- Part 3 ACCA or equivalent
- Knowledge in an ERP such as SAP is an added advantage
- Work experience in a manufacturing industry
- Microsoft Office suite knowledge
- 3-5 years of experience in a Lower to Middle management level
- A team player with the ability to work shifts.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons should forward their applications and CV’s not later than 22 August 2018 to the;
The Human Resources Business Partner
National Breweries Plc
Shake shake Road
PO Box 35135
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.