Human Resource Business Partner | FNB | Lusaka | Full-Time
Provide integrated HR solution and generalist service to BU. Reward and performance management, recruitment, IR, OD, Talent and Career management.
Relevant HR Degree or Diploma.
- 2 to 4 years related corporate human resources experience.
- Psychology degree preferable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. skills.
- Strong PC skills to include proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and complete tasks/projects in accordance with stated deadlines
- Project Management and budgeting Skills
- Should be a registered member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management with a valid practicing certificate.
- Build and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders with the aim of becoming a trusted advisor and living the FNB HR brand
- Partner with line management to create an agile, flexible, responsive and transformed organization.
- Facilitate the recruitment, development, performance management, reward and retention of skills and competencies that build FNB organization capabilities
- Use technology to build relationships and networks as well as provide an efficient HR service offering
- Contribute to enhancing and enabling the recruitment practice capacity in the business
- Implement the recruitment strategy within business area
- Provide integrated HR solution and generalist service to BU. Reward and performance management, recruitment, IR, OD, Talent and Career management.
To apply please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.