Food and Beverage Manager | AVANI | Livingstone, Zambia | Full Time
Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
We focus on flawless journeys – why not let us help shape yours?
- Responsible to manage and control the Food and Beverage Department and ensure achievement of budgeted sales and target profits
- Ensure the highest standards of Food & Beverage and presentation in all food and beverage outlets
- In-depth understanding of Hotel Accounting procedures with strong administrative capabilities
- Must be fully computer literate in Fidelio, Micros, Excel, and Opera etc.
- An organized person, neat and tidy in appearance with a positive attitude towards work
- Attend Management meetings as scheduled
- Exceptional organizational skills with high levels of initiative
- High level of Mental Alertness, high energy levels, and high level of perseverance
- Liaise with the Head Chef on Food stock, quality presentation, stock control and menu development.
- Responsible to manage and control the F&B outlets as directed from time to time as well as all the staff in the specified outlets
- Grade 12 School certificate or Equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in a similar /related position
To apply please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.