Assistant Compliance Officer | ZICTA | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
Responsible for the development, implementation of robust consumer awareness programs and effective feedback mechanisms to ensure that consumers of ICTs, Postal and Courier Services are educated, informed, empowered and protected.
- Participate in the development and implementation of guidelines and toolkits on emerging issues.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Information, Education and
- Communication strategies aimed at existing and emerging issues.
- Assist to develop stakeholder relationship strategies in the sector;
- Assist with the coordination and designing of all Information, Education and Communication programs aimed at empowering consumers and promoting consumer welfare whilst promoting the Authority’s visibility.
- Assist with gathering and disseminating Information on emerging issues In the ICT sector.
- Liaise between the Authority and stakeholders on consumer Affairs and channel feedback to other departments within the Authority.
- Assist with the development, management, and updating of mechanism for effective management of consumer complaints.
- Promotes consumer, public awareness and empowerment initiatives.
- Participate in regular reviews of Consumer protection policies, regulations and guidelines.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years’ experience in customer care or consumer affairs and protection.
- Degree in social Sciences/Business Administration/ Law or any other relevant fields
- In-depth understanding of ICT, Postal and Courier sectors at International, regional and country level.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, result oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Exhibit leadership qualities
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of operations of the Customer Relationship Management
- Able to work in collaboration with people at various levels and from different backgrounds
To apply please visit www.zicta.zm.