Numbering and Naming Technologist | ZICTA | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
Assist with administration of scarce ICT resources such as mobile numbers, short codes, emergency numbers, ENUMM and ccTLD and assist with processing of number resource application and assigning numbers as per regulations.
- Responsible for data entry of all number resources and process applications for such resources
- Assisting with management of the .zm domain space as well as accreditation and regulation of registrars
- Assist with implementing policies and procedures for numbers and ccTLD resources
- Provides support on technical matters
- Compile and send reminders to clients whose resource certificates are due to expire
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Advanced Diploma in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- At least 1 – 2 years’ experience in the telecommunications sector or industry
- Demonstrated hands on experience
- Demonstrated ability to work on deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work with groups in an inclusive and participatory manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply please visit www.zicta.zm.