Evaluation of The Smallholder farmers Access to Markets and Enterprise Project (SAMEP) | Heifer International Zambia | Kabwe, Zambia | Consultancy
Heifer International Zambia is looking for qualified consultants or consultancy firms to carry out the evaluation of The Smallholder farmers Access to Markets and Enterprise Project (SAMEP) Irish Aid Grant number CSF04-17. This project is being implemented in Kabwe and Kapiri Mposhi Districts of Central Province of Zambia, with a goal of sustainably promoting the economic development, resilience and food security status of 1,800 Smallholder farmers in Central Province of Zambia.
The purpose of the evaluation is to:
- Measure results and impacts of the project interventions in relation to the objectives as set in the Results Framework. Results framework is available here:
- Identify best practices and key lessons from the project for replication
- Assess the projects potential for expansion, scale-up and replication for future projects
- Evaluate and validate the gaps (technical – design, implementation management and financial), milestones and successes of the project
- Confirm outstanding issues and risks
- Outline any pending tasks and activities
- formulate recommendations and conclusion based on findings
The full terms of reference and results framework are available on the following link https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qI8LLzpsRzFSR4m9FPMEjjSIEcz45itL?usp=sharing
CONSULTANT/ CONSULTANCY FIRM’S DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- The consultant should have a wide understanding in the set project objectives.
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness, Rural Development or a related field
- At least have five (5) years of experience in evaluation of livelihood projects of a similar nature
- Excellent analytical, business skills, facilitation and communication skills and values participation, inclusion and dialogue.
For further information, contact Heifer International Zambia on +26965256996 or 0211256996
or visit the offices at
Plot 1223, Katopola Road
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply please visit heifer.surveycto.com.