Finance & Accounting Researcher | EM Investment Partners | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
We are a UK-based financial news media company that is looking for a Finance and Accounting Researcher to join our team.
This role is based in Lusaka, Zambia.
The candidate MUST possess an accounting or finance qualification. This is an excellent for someone with an accounting academic background to build his/her their skills.
- Contribute to news sourcing, supporting the editorial team
- Conduct quality checking of financial data
- Carry out extensive data entry
- Create data-supported news briefs
- Research transactions to obtain missing data
- Research company financial statements
- Analyse investment transactions
- Carry out industry and sector analysis
- Support editorial team on all other tasks
- Prepare interim financial reports
- Support and admin teams with accounting tasks
- An accounting or finance degree – A MUST
- Strong accuracy and research skills
- Intermediate understanding of capital markets, and the debt and equity markets in particular
- Strong writing skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point
- Ability to build strong professional relationships at all levels
- Ability to ensure ongoing self-development
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organised and efficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Work using own initiative and without close supervision
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in private equity research and analysis, and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org