Business & Financial Journalist / Reporter | EM Investment Partners | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
We are a UK-based news company that is looking for a business or financial journalist to join our team.
This role will be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
This is an exciting position for someone with a passion for finance and business.
Recent graduates in Journalism, English or Literature, with some writing experience, will also be considered.
- Writing web news and features articles, to a tight deadline
- Carrying out extensive research and data analysis
- Proofing, transcribing and writing original copy
- Researching ideas to reach new audiences
- Supporting video production and events
- Contributing to social media updates
- Liaising with freelancers and contributors
- Supporting marketing and sales
- A degree in English, Literature or Journalism
- Previous writing experience (required)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A keen interest in business and finance
- A high level of numeracy, with ability to work with data
- Enthusiasm, initiative, interpersonal skills, self-motivation and flexibility
- Attention to detail and ability to proofread
- Time management skills, with ability to keep to tight deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org