ZSIC Life Limited is a leading long term life assurance Company wholly owned by the Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) with 27 outlets across the Country. The Company offers a wide array of life assurance products, pension fund management and pension fund administration services.
ZSIC Life Limited has embarked on a repositioning strategy aimed at enhancing stakeholder value. The Company now seeks to recruit suitably qualified and self motivated individuals to join its team of skilled and dynamic professionals in the following role:
HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION
REPORTS TO: THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
JOB PURPOSE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To formulate, implement and maintain policies; systems; standards and procedures for effective management of the Human Resource and Administrative functions that conforms to prevailing labour laws and ensure best management practices in order to realise ZSIC Life Limited set strategic objectives.
- Formulates, develops, implements and reviews Human Resource and Administration manuals, policies and procedures in conjunction with Functional and Line Managers;
- Prepares and monitors the Human Resources and Administration Budget for the
execution of attendant functions;
- Ensures high levels of compliance with the Labour Act
- Ensures effective staff selection, recruitment, induction and retention of employees to enhance productivity;
- Ensures that performance management and development processes are applied and implemented to realise the strategic objectives;
- Ensures that training and development activities in the Company are properly coordinated.
- Directs activities of the Administration Department to ensure seamless workflow processes;
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Full grade 12 Certificate.
- Bachelor of Public Administration, Business or Social Sciences Degree Advanced Diploma in Human Resources
- Master’s degree in Human Resource or any Social Science from an accredited University will be an added advantage
- Minimum seven (7) years’ post qualification experience
- Full member of ZIHRM
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proficiency in the use of modern day technology based service delivery tools
- High level strategic thinking and networking capabilities
Interested persons can send or bring in person their application letters accompanied by Curriculum Vitae, certified photocopies of educational and professional certificates including details of three contactable references.
All Applications should be clearly marked “POSITION OF DIRECTOR PENSIONS OR HEAD HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATION” and must be delivered at or before 17:00 hours on Friday 7th of September, 201 8 addressed to:-
The Managing Director
Stand Number 4432 Cairo Road,
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS SHALL BE COMMUNICATED TO.