Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Limited- BEMCONSULT has been given the mandate to assist in the identification and Recruitment of a highly qualified professional for a multinational company in the FCMG sector.
The Supply Chain Manager is expected to drive the customer service, innovation planning, quality, savings and simplification agenda in the organisation.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive improvement opportunities via cost-technology-product-material benefits.
- Drive Gross Margin improvement program
- Lead key strategic regional Supply Chain End to End projects.
- Dynamically manage capital information, allocation and Utopia process.
- Drive site manufacturing strategies for improvement
- Enable information management and cost-opportunity decision making for E2E SC analysis
- Enable resilience & harmonised networks
- Enable new Supply Chain capabilities (eg. recyclable packaging, provenance etc.)
- Support the growth agenda by having responsive & optimal supply networks
- Build skills in Africa immediate and extended teams on financial decision-making.
- Enable accurate information gathering, analysis and present to support decision-making
- Lead network studies for increased service, reduced cost and working capital
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of network trends and developments in areas of interest to the organisation by reading relevant academic research, learned publications and suppliers’ information
- Excellent understanding of an integrated supply chain network.
- Excellent understanding of financial drivers
- Strong Customer Service orientation
- Strong interpersonal skills and team commitment
- Excellent team-working and networking skills
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of the organisation
- Excellent understanding of technical areas
- Managing and delivering service through strategic partners
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Commerce or Engineering
- A Financial Degree (CIMA) will be an advantage
- Experience in FMCG Supply Chain at management level
- Demonstrated commercial acumen
- Deep understanding of Africa cross border sourcing and trade-agreement opportunities
- Must have worked for a Multinational Company in the same capacity
- Must possess a cross functional business process knowledge
- Must have at least 5 years’ Management experience in Supply Chain
- Demonstrated track record of working on complex problem solving, tight deadlines with quick turnaround times.
- Must be member of a relevant professional body (CIPS/ ZIPS)
If you meet the minimum hiring requirements for the above position, please email your CV and Cover letter clearly stating your salary expectations. Note that, all communications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
If you do not receive communication within 21 days of the closing date of the advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
APPLY TO: email@example.com and Copy-in firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can drop off hard copy applications at our offices plot 44, Paseli Road, Northmead, Lusaka.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
DO NOT SEND CERTIFICATES AT THIS STAGE
Closing Date: 11th September 2018