Department : Credit
Purpose of the job : To manage credit risk within the Bank and to proactively manage credit risk administration of the loan portfolio to minimise the Bank’s risk exposure and maximise portfolio profitability.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Adherence to credit risk processes, policies and procedures
- Facilitate implementation of the Bank’s operational credit policies, processes and procedures and ensure these are adhered to
2. Portfolio management, reviews and reporting
- Ensure respective portfolios carry acceptable risks at pre and post sanction stages and that pre and post sanction terms and conditions have been met prior to release of credit facilities
- Monitor dormant accounts against benchmarks and work closely with business to close those accounts
3. Risk and compliance management
- Remain abreast of regulatory requirements in-country and ensure these are reflected in credit risk policies for the country
4. Stakeholder relationship management
5. Team leadership, management and mentoring
- Take full responsibility for performance management of all direct reports, focusing on all aspects of sound people management:
- Promote a co-operative climate in working with others to achieve collective goals
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits, English and Mathematics inclusive.
- Relevant business degree; post-graduate qualification preferred
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
- 5-7+ years’ corporate and/or retail lending experience with substantial exposure to credit approvals and risk management
- Proficiency in MS Office Word (word, excel, power point and outlook)
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should email their CV’s to e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Clearly state the position you are applying for as the subject. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date: Friday, 31st August, 2018.