IT Service Level and Business Continuity Coordinator | MTN Zambia | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
- Business Continuity and Service Level Coordinator focuses on management and maintenance of business continuity plans and service level agreements.
- Manage the development and take ownership of Contingency, Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans and procedures.
- Maintain and monitor the service level and operation level agreements.
- Manage the annual business continuity and disaster recovery test plan.
- Be part of the change management process and asses the Business Continuity implications of proposed technological, and coordinating any revisions to existing business continuity plans and procedures necessitated by such changes
- Take ownership of the IT Risk Management process.
- Manage and maintain the IT Service Catalogue.
- Coordinate the regular review and reporting of IT Service and Vendor Performance based on KPIs, OLAs and SLAs
- Coordinate the periodic awareness and orientation of IT Staff, 3rd parties, vendors and the business on IT KPIs, OLAs and SLAs
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management / IT related fields
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) an advantage
- 2-3 years progressive experience in service level management / operations
- 1-year experience in business continuity or IT risk management operations
- International certification in Risk Management
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com