Public Sector Bank Manager | FNB | Lusaka | Full-Time
Accountable for the support, implementation and management of the operational risk function for a specific segment/function, in order to minimise losses and impact of operational risk events.
experience and qualifications
- A relevant degree
- A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage
- 5 to 7 years of business management at a senior /middle level.
- In-depth understanding of government /non-governmental operations and the legislative framework within which they operate.
- Understanding of various industry dynamics which impact on the business including a researched understanding of the public-sector trends.
- Experience within the financial services industry.
- Achieve the Net Income Return for the Business as defined in the business strategy.
- Achieve revenue targets by either growing a portfolio of existing clients (optimising revenue opportunities) or by acquiring new clients.
- Establish, align and manage target and budget goals whilst ensuring effective control of costs to increase cost efficiency.
- Develop and implement differentiated service models for client segments.
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with internal and external parties to support the sales strategy.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices and provision of proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage the growth of active Customer Account Base to increase client base.
- Manage accounts and interests of public sector clients to ensure retention and growth
- Provide sales support efficiencies and services in order to ensure retention of clients.
- Define a Sales portfolio growth strategy in line with predetermined growth targets, which are determined on an annual basis through conducting competitor analysis and innovating new value propositions by developing sales initiatives which align with the various segment strategies.
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices.
- Ensure drafting and implementation of appropriate interventions.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements.
- Coordinate and facilitate all approved strategic projects.
- Track, control and influence sales activities with the specific aim to increase sales efficiencies.
- Analyse competitor information gathered and ensure active monitoring of market trends.
- Be able to draft banking proposal and Prepare Proper tender documents for the various RFPs and Tender invitations.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.