Driver | Telplus Communications Limited | Lusaka | Full-Time
Excellent time keeping/management, accountability and follow through are the key priorities of this job.
- Drive company vehicles for various Telplus errands/meetings.
- Deliver important documents to required destinations.
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient.
- Ensure efficient use of company fuel/resources.
- Ensure that all company monies are accounted for by providing receipts.
- Responsible for picking up and dropping off guests to/from airport and transporting them to their destinations within and out of town as assigned.
- Keep vehicles clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on vehicles.
- Ensure that vehicles are prepared and ready for upcoming out of town trips.
- Maintain mileage log on vehicles.
- Ensure that all statutory vehicle requirements are current and active. (inspections, Road Taxes, Auto Insurance etc)
- Maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Exercise discretion when dealing with company information. You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com