Graduate Trainee – Business Development | United Bank for Africa (Z) Ltd | | Full-Time
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Business Development
Locations: Kitwe & Ndola
This is an entry level position for recent graduates with a passion for business development as their career. The successful candidates will be given an opportunity to undergo intensive training and on the job learning in order to develop skills to take up higher responsibilities within the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement strategies that facilitates excellent customer service delivery of the bank’s International banking services
Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favourable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Solicit and acquire customer relationships to improve deposit liability growth and mix.
- Ensure the reactivation of dormant accounts and relationships to improve deposit liability growth and profitability.
- Making calls and visiting business customers as well as attending meetings
- Implementing the delivery of marketing strategies and targets
- Processing data to produce accurate facts, figures, and reports
- Facilitating, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing customers
Reactivating dormant customer relationships
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Minimum of a first degree in a business related field from a recognized University with at least a Credit or better.
- Grade Twelve Certificate with at least Five (05) Credits of better, including Mathematics and English.
Previous Work Experience Requirements
- Must exhibit positive attitude, confidence, drive energy, aggression and passion for business development and acquisition
- Must be technology savvy
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers, and determine what products or service would best serve those needs
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Selling and marketing skills
- Must be self-solution driven, proactive and have acceptable knowledge of the business environment.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications, experience and competencies should apply by sending email application letter and detailed CV : email@example.com
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing Date for receiving applications is 18th September 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org