Sales and Marketing Officer | APPLE COLE SOLUTION LIMITED | Ndola, Zambia | Full Time
To build a strong market position for the organization by innovative ideas, strategic planning, negotiating, and maintaining business relationships.
- Analyses and plans innovative strategies of selling, therefore improving the sales of the company
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Develops a rapport with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- At least a diploma in Marketing or related qualification.
- At least 2 years experience with proven sales experience.
- Driving license is an advantage
- Excellent communication and IT skills
- Ability to get on with people at all levels and influence them
- Strong problem-solving and creative skills
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Attention to detail
- Time management and organisational skills
- Mature and Sober character
Candidates who satisfy the above criteria must submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae, academic and professional qualifications to email@example.com before 21st September, 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org