Application Developer | Zamtel | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
ZAMTEL, a dynamic and vibrant organization with a focus on excellent customer service provision, seeks to employ a talented and qualified professional for the following position:
1. Application Developer
Closing date: 28th September, 2018
Translate software requirements into workable programming code in order to develop a business application.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent
- CSZ/EIZ or any other recognised body
Minimum Experience :
- Minimum of 2 years in Software Development 1 of which should have been in using programming languages such as J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Java Script , C#, .NET, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, PHP, XSLT etc
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Knowledge of telecommunications-related best practices
- Java development such as J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Java Script
- Web Development such as C#, .NET, ASP.NET, XML, HTML, PHP, XSLT, Content Management.
- Development with RDBMS including ORACLE or MS SQL Server
- Oracle Applications Development such as PL/SQL, SQL, SQL*Plus, TOAD, Oracle Discover
click here to download the full job profile
- Interested candidates should submit their applications electronically via our website www.zamtel.co.zm
- Applications should be sent electronically consisting of a letter and CV as a single document(PDF or word)
- Applications should be saved and sent in the following format:Job title_Name_CVnote
Note: if you previously applied for this particular job and made a mistake in applying by sending an incorrect CV or Application and wish to change the file, simply re-upload the file and re-apply to update the previous document.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job please visit vacancies.zamtel.co.zm.