Agro Sales Representative | Curechem | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
We are a multinational company with branches across SADC. We are a leader in chemical supplies. We are recruiting for the Agro Sales Representative position.
RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY.
- New product development that is identifying and gathering untapped customer queries and proposing appropriate products to fulfil the needs.
- Carry out market survey of prices of competitors, customers and agents for price monitoring.
- Opening new markets
- Vetting and recommending customer credit worthy status and limits.
- Debt collection in close liaison with the Accounts Department.
- Market share and competitor analysis.
- Sales promotion.
- Gathering and utilizing market intelligence to company’s advantage.
- Attending expos and any other relevant industry functions.
- Ensure that all customer queries, feedback and complaints are timely and amicably attended to and resolved.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Reports and communicating to relevant personnel.
- Identifying and reporting (to relevant personnel) nonconformities, safety hazards and any other problems pertaining to quality management systems.
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate superiors.
MINIMUM PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree/Diploma in Agriculture and or Marketing Management.
- At least three years work experience in sales and marketing of agro chemicals.
- Good Communication skills
- Team player
- Must be able to achieve targets under minimum supervision
- Must have a traceable record.
Interested and qualified candidates must send their detailed CV and Cover letter to email@example.com not later than 15th September 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org