Maintenance Supervisor | Sikale Wood Manufacturers Limited | Lusaka | Full-Time
- Conducting preventative maintenance work.
- Ensure to maintain adequate inventories of tools, supplies and parts to accurately repair all equipment.
- Maintaining systems to supervise service requests promptly complying with safety requirements.
- Regularly inspect machinery with respect to safety issues.
- Conducting proper follow through on all maintenance issues.
- Ensure maintenance personnel wear and utilize all safety equipment correctly as needed.
- Conduct safety inspections as scheduled.
- Making sure machines are well serviced at all times and are available for production.
- Preferably holder of a degree.
- Five (5) years experience in similar role.
- Minimum two (2) years supervising/managing experience.
- Ability to direct and supervise personnel and co-ordinate workshop operations.
Email C.V to Sikalewoodhr@gmail.com
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Deadline: Friday 21st September, 2018
To apply for this job email your details to Sikalewoodhr@gmail.com