Provincial Training Officer | BROADREACH | Lusaka | Full-Time
BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, process and our Vantage platform. BroadReach is currently supporting the Ministry of Health in the deployment, training and support for the SmartCare E.H.R under the CDC funded Integrated Decision and Analytics Support (IDeAS) Project. Effective SmartCare implementation demands capacity building for health care workers to use the system for care provision and relevant reporting.
Purpose of the position
The purpose of this role is to work with the Training Specialist to coordinate training programs to build capacity in health care workers with the necessary knowledge and skills in the use of SmartCare as it aligns to their business requirements that will enable them to perform optimally. In addition, this role will be the first point to conduct inception Business analysis for software enhancements and subsequent internal software testing.
Key accountabilities for the role include but are not limited to:
- Support the Training Specialist to, develop and implement, through national trainers or MOH personnel, efficient, effective and sustainable training programs
- Be accountable for constantly reviewing and improving on the quality of training being offered in the assigned provinces.
- Facilitate the Training of Trainers sessions with SmartCare Master Trainers to build capacity within MOH and Implementing partners for onward trainings.
- Lead the process of monitoring and evaluation of the impact of training in your assigned provinces.
- Work with other Provincial Training Officers to design and develop the overarching training framework aligned to the program needs at the time.
- Provide timely reports, metrics and analytics for Senior Management as and when required for overall project reporting and planning.
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure training is aligned to program deliverables and strategies.
- Work with other provincial training officers to develop/update training materials/tools and curricula as per the overall training framework, strategy and evolving training needs.
- Support the implementation of a Learning Management System (LMS) via a third-party vendor.
- Maintain a repository of information on upcoming, ongoing and past training for the assigned provinces.
- Conduct Business Analysis and document high level user stories for SmartCare enhancements based on requests made by users and updates to guidelines from MOH.
- Be the first point of contact with SmartCare internal testing as aligned to the quarterly releases by preparing test cases, documenting test outcomes and communicating them to the developer team through the Product Development Lead.
- Work with the other provincial trainers to support the actual User Acceptance Testing (UAT) planning and implementation for the SmartCare quarterly releases.
- Post graduate degree in a health-related field
- A learning and development diploma or degree
Experience & skills
- 3-5 years’ experience designing, developing and implementing SmartCare trainings in the health sector
- Experience with train the trainer models currently in implementation.
- Exposure to training metrics, reports and evaluation techniques
- Demonstrated experience in facilitating SmartCare training in healthcare facilities
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral.
- Good understanding of up to date learning and development tools and techniques used in the SmartCare trainings.
- Fair understanding of Donor (USG) funded activities.
- Ability to work with and navigate political institutions like Ministry of Health
- Understanding of the inter-dependencies across a large, complex program
Personal qualities & Behavioural competencies
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong, articulate communicator
- Always maintain a professional demeanour and approach when dealing with all stakeholders
- Able to train and deliver key messages through the most effective channels
- Able to operate strategically as well deliver against operational commitments
- Able to work at a fast pace not compromising on quality of output
- Collaborative nature of working across different teams and various levels of management
- Ability to effectively prioritise and plan work
- Be solution driven and not problem focused.
- Ability to build rapport and credibility with stakeholders
- Results orientation
- Attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
- User orientation
- Facilitation skills
- Controls quality and standards
- Developing people
BroadReach Culture Cornerstones
- We serve a mission greater than ourselves
- We do better everyday
- We are solutions driven not problem focused
- We turn all customers into raving fans
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job please visit broadreach.hua.hrsmart.com.