Investrust Bank Plc, a growing indigenous commercial bank listed on the Lusaka Stock Exchange, is looking for qualified, self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic individuals to fill the positions below which have fallen vacant under The Treasury department.
TREASURY SALES MANAGER X2
REPORTING TO: SENIOR SALES MANAGER
The job purpose is to sale and market Treasury products for the bank and ensure the growth and maintenance of client base. The candidate is also expected to offer client driven solutions to both existing and potential clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Monitor Financial Markets
- Monitor Macro economic trends and develop relevant operational plans.
- Advise clients on latest markets development.
2. Business Development
- Drive sales performance through individual targeting and report back on sales.
- Network with clients in order to solicit feedback, gain market intelligence, benchmark sales process and techniques.
- Develop new clients relationship and nurture their needs.
3. Relationship Management
- Maintain a good relationship withall major stakeholders.
- Working closely with the Corporateand Retail business units/ making ‘joint’ calls.
- Continuous client liaison and broadening of client base.
4. Treasury Sales and Marketing
- Selling Banks product to client of the Bank both existing and potential.
- Develop a sales and marketing pipeline every week and share with other business units and seniors.
- Establish and maintain a constructive personal working relationship with decision makers for Treasury products.
5. Liability Management
- Controlling wholesale funds for the Bank to minimize interest expense.
- Play active role in pricing of term deposits.
- Ensure that Treasury achieves and exceeds its deposit target.
- Ensure that the Treasury newsletter is circulated on time to all clients and stakeholders.
- Carrying out any other du ties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Grade 12 School Certificate
- A recognized University or College Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Management, Banking
- An MBA or MSc will be an added advantage
- Not less (5) years’ experience in Banking / Finance environment
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate governance principles and practices
- Must be computer literate
Skills and Abilities Required
- Problem solving & decision making skills.
- Integrity, trust and honesty.
- Ability to operate on a high level without supervisor
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Applications and CVs should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th October 2018.
* Kindly note that only short listed applicants will be contacted.