Sales Manager | ASTRO Mobile Zambia | | Full-Time
POSITION: SALES MANAGER
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- The incumbent acts as the company expert and contact for current and potential business for assigned market segment/industry, sell product, promote the brand locally, and regionally, implement strategies and tactics to ensure achievement of goals and objectives of the company whilst working within budgeted costs.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales, Business or equivalent
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Five years’ experience in Marketing and Sales
- Experience planning, managing, and delivering small to large projects (often at the same time) and sometimes under daily timeframes.
- Excellent presentation skills including both development and delivery
- Deep knowledge of apps and the digital marketing space.
- ICT knowledge and experience
- FMCG experience
- Knowledge and experience with Credit and Finance
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying
- Dependability – one has to be responsible, thorough and able to fulfill obligations, paying attention to detail and completes tasks.
- Leadership – willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction to other staff.
- Self-Control – being able to maintain composure, keep emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in extremely difficult situation
- Initiative and willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Good Marketing and Communication skills.
- Good professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good appearance and well organized.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet sales objectives by preparing an annual forecasts; scheduling; strategy formulation and implementation.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Attend trade shows to identify new products and services.
- Coach, counsel, recruit, train, and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed and sold
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Analyze operating and financial statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Develop and manage sales
- Maximize growth of revenue in the assigned segment.
- Develop sales projections (monthly, quarterly, and yearly) and monitor revenues.
- Maintain contact with and visit key personnel at business at least once a week.
- Interact constructively and well with others across functional lines of responsibility as necessary.
- Track competitor activities within the portfolios.
- Campaigns, road shows and onsite consultative meetings/presentations.
- Confidently demonstrate our software solutions.
- Prepare detailed sales proposals and contracts.
- Forecast sales outcomes accurately and set prospecting activities to achieve established sales quota.
- Respond to change productive
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply giving three traceable work and Professional references. Enclosing photocopies of certified academic and professional certificates and send them to email@example.com. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date for applications is 2nd October 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org