Cashier cum Sales Assistant | Private | | Full-Time
A wood processing company is inviting suitably qualified and experienced Solwezi residents to apply for the position of CASHIER CUM SALES ASSISTANT for its Solwezi Sales outlet.
Duties and Essential Job Functions
- Be able to attend to customers in a customer friendly way.
- Receive payments in terms of cash, cheque and any form of electronic payments.
- Issue receipts, and invoices to customers.
- Ensure that cash collections are in agreement with sales invoices and other collections for subsequent banking.
- Ensure that the surrounding areas are clean and in order.
- Be able to be abreast with prices for all products.
- Be able to answer customer’s complaints and provide the necessary information on request.
- Prepare deposits, invoices for subsequent processing by accounts
- Coordinate the restocking of Stocks and mark prices on shelves and other items
- Compile non-monetary reports and records.
- Monitor checkout station to ensure you have everything in order
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a cashier/sales assistant.
- Great communications skills and customer service skills
- Grade 12 Certificate holder with at least merits in Mathematics and English language.
- Basic Accounting/Booking keeping knowledge.
- Must have great product knowledge in order to pick up any pricing problems and effectively handle all pricing issues/product queries.
Applying for the Job
Qualified persons should submit application letters accompanied with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV). Address the application to; The Advertiser, P.O Box 240317, Ndola or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
The deadline is Saturday September 29, 2018.