Are you looking to grow and develop your skills while making a positive contribution to the well-being of our rural economy?
Who is RTO?
In rural Africa, lack of access to the right equipment and financial services is holding back millions of small entrepreneurs in growing their business.
To unlock their potential, RTO has developed a proven, efficient and scalable asset-financing model for farmers and small business owners in rural Africa. We offer clients a one-stop solution including: high quality assets, distribution, training, and financing. Combining these services creates a profitable model and enables low-income rural individuals to obtain credit for high-impact assets, and positions us a first mover in a blue ocean market.
You will be in the unique position to shape the future of our business where you can see this combination of rapid growth and high impact; improving livelihoods, economies and the greater productive and financial landscapes across rural Africa.
RTO currently has a growing staff of 50 people and 50 agents, creating over $4.0M in assets disbursed since 2013. We are just getting started and are on track to scale our model across Zambia and launch operations in multiple other African countries in order to achieve our goal of serving 1,000,000+ clients by 2025.
At RTO we believe in
- Execution with purpose, passion and pride. Personally accountable for results and outcomes, owning the process of removing all obstacles to achieving objectives
- Recognizing success which is celebrated and rewarded
- Embracing and encouraging diversity, different approaches are welcomed and considered on their own merit
- Taking pride in our customers success and go the extra mile to support our customers by providing a 7 star service
- Winning as a team
- Investing in our team
- Innovation; challenging the norm and thinking outside the box
- Being passionate at personal development as well that of our teams
- Frank, open & timely feedback
- Primary objectives of the role:
- To Manage Field Agents and report to the Sales Manager**
- Work with the Training and Support officer in identifying training needs
- To support the Sales Manager in all matters relating to WRP agents program
- Assist the Training and Support Officer to recruit and train (on-boarding) new field agents
- Lead specific product training to all field agents
- work with the training and Support Officer and the Sales Manager in rolling out new strategies to the field Agents (DQ)
- Drive sales with the Field Agents
- Support Sales manager in all sales field operations
- Provide field coaching to all field agents
- Collect and enter special numbers from sales agents into Taro-works
- Conduct random check in calls to all field Agents
- Analyze special numbers weekly and give feedback to the Sales Manager
- Taking on any other duties as assigned by the management
- Submit all field in questionnaires to the Credit Officer
- Conduct Weekly Personal conferences with the Field Agents
- Do Aim Time Planning weekly (Monday morning)
- Conduct Sales meetings weekly with Field Agents
- Manage all Agents sales concerns (with the help of the Sales Manager where necessary)
- Correctness of commission
Key Performance Indicators:
- Achieve monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets through agents
- Maintain average agent commission levels above target
- 10% closing sales from number of presentations
- Roll up number of presentations to 20-25 per week/argent
- Achieve 35 hours/week/agent
- Achieve 30 calls/week/agent
- 4 orders/week/agent
- 3 applications /week/agent
Education & Experience required:
- At least 1 year experience in Sales and Marketing
- Certificate or Diploma in Marketing, Agriculture and sales management
To apply click here.