Sales Technologist | Chemsol Scientific Limited | | Full-Time
Job Title: Laboratory Sales Technologist
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Company: Chemsol Scientific Ltd
The advertiser is involved in the sales and distribution of Research and Applied Life Science Products. The company is an authorized dealer for Merck the oldest pharmaceutical company in the world and now owner of the Sigma Aldrich brand. In addition it has several other world renowned brands falling under its portfolio with a combined compliment of over 300,000 different products in the field. An opportunity exists in the company for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Technologist who will assist the company in building up its business activities. The person will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
- Maintain and Increase the company’s market share through the development of sales and marketing strategies.
- Monitoring the performance of products and services being offered and providing feedback and recommendations
- Strengthening of key sales and marketing components such as pricing, product offering, efficient distribution and overall customer satisfaction.
- Developing budgets for Sales and Marketing activities
- Monitoring industry needs and trends and recommending changes to remain relevant and competitive
- Maintaining good customer relations
Skills and Attributes:
- Must posesss strong communication skills, sales skills and excellent Interpersonal skills
- Must be independent, self-driven and motivated for sales
- Must have good presentation skills
- Must have strong prospecting and good negotiation Skills
- Must be of high energy level
- Must have a strong desire and be able to meet sales goals
- Must be creative
- Must have sales planning ability
- Must be mature
- Must possess patience and be a person of perseverance
- Must have numerical skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology or related field.
- At least 2years minimum experience in the sales of Research and Applied life science products.
- Additional qualification in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
- High computer literacy is a pre-requisite
- Should possess a clean drivers licence
Prospective Candidates should submit their Applications together with their Curriculum Vitae via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date for applications is 15th October, 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com