Manager | R.K.C Tours and Guide | Lusaka, Zambia | Full Time
We are looking for a responsible Manager to help organize and run our car hire business in Lusaka. Your job will be highly important in ensuring the marketing/sales team meets its goals of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
The Manager’s responsibilities include monitoring car inventory and and ensuring that all cars are in good shape at all times. You will also ensure our services and exceeds client expectations.
Our ideal candidate will have car hire manager skills with a sharp business mindset. You should also be skilled at organizing and solving problems. Interpersonal and mediation skills will also be very useful, since you’ll often be acting as a liaison between owner, employees and customers.
Ultimately, the duties of the Manager are to make sure our business operate effectively, and that we keep our customers happy at all cost.
- Plan and implement strategies to attract customers
- Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
- Monitor and maintain business inventory
- Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
- Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
- Monitor business operating costs, budgets and resources
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust service positioning
- Handle complaints from customers
- Create reports, analyze and interpret business data, like revenues, expenses and competition
- Conduct regular audits to ensure the business is function-able and presentable
- Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
- Act as our company representative and set an example for our staff
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field and 3 years work experience
- Proven experience as a Car Hire Manager or similar position
- Experience with recruiting and performance evaluation processes
- Familiarity with financial and customer service principles
- Good math skills with the ability to create and analyze reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics
- Proficient user of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Leadership and organizational abilities
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Flexibility to work in shifts
*Suitable candidates should send there resume and academic credentials to email@example.com. Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org