Finance Assistant | Unilever | Lusaka | Full-Time
Period of contract is to the 31st December 2018
The roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain financial records and making sure that financial records are properly filed according to Nathan Associates London
- Making sure that all payment vouchers have supporting documents attached at all times
- Carry out petty cash checks and reconciliations under the custodianship of the administrative assistant officer
- Maintaining and updating the fixed asset register as well as ensuring that all assets are duly labelled
- Ensure that all vehicle log books are up to date
- Reconciliation of all suppliers invoices and updating of the creditors account
- Assist the finance Manager in updating and generating monthly FER reports
- Assist the finance manager prepare for annual audit
- Scanning of all monthly payment vouchers and supporting documents to upload on drop box.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org