Assistant Accountant – Cashbook | SILONDWA ENGINEERING COMPANY | | Full-Time
The role of the Assistant Accountant Cashbook is to prepare and post all non-Accounts Payable payments, raise receipts for all company income and maintain petty cash.
- Raise payments for non-Accounts payable payment requisitions
- Receive and receipt cash/cheques from customers.
- Maintain and control petty cash within the company policies regarding the capture, issuing and replenishment thereof.
- Code and post payments and receipts into the Aurora system
- Reconcile bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- ZICA Licentiate or equivalent
- 2 years relevant experience
- ZICA Membership
- Team Player
- Able to work under minimum supervision
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
Deadline: 17 Oct
To apply for this job please visit www.home.sandvik.