POSITION: SALES MANAGER
Supply and manufacturing of top quality refrigeration, cold rooms, freezer rooms, insulated panels and prefab-offices in Zambia.
The sales manager acts as the company expert and contact for current and potential business , sell the products, promote the brand locally, and regionally, implement strategies and tactics to ensure achievement of goals and objectives of the company whilst working within budgeted costs.
Experience with insulated metal panels and or building envelope construction, Insulation and or Refrigeration experience a plus
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and Sales, Business or equivalent
- Professional qualification is an added advantage
- Five years’ experience in sales
- Experience planning, managing, and delivering small to large projects (often at the same time) and sometimes under daily timeframes.
- Excellent presentation skills including both development and delivery
- Ability to give full attention to what other people are saying
- Dependability – one has to be responsible, thorough and able to fulfill obligations, paying attention to detail and completes tasks.
- Leadership – willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction to other staff.
- Self-Control – being able to maintain composure, keep emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in extremely difficult situation
- Initiative and willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Good Marketing and Communication skills.
- Good professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Good appearance and well organized.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet sales objectives by preparing an annual forecasts; scheduling; strategy formulation and implementation.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance.
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise is clean and ready to be displayed and sold
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Utilize information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning.
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Develop and manage sales
- Maximize growth of revenue in the assigned segment.
- Develop sales projections (monthly, quarterly, and yearly) and monitor revenues.
- Maintain contact with and visit key personnel at business at least once a week.
- Interact constructively and well with others across functional lines of responsibility as necessary.
- Track competitor activities within the portfolios.
- Campaigns, road shows and onsite consultative meetings/presentations.
- Confidently demonstrate our software solutions.
- Prepare detailed sales proposals and contracts.
- Forecast sales outcomes accurately and set prospecting activities to achieve established sales quota.
- Respond to change productive
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply giving three traceable work and Professional references.
Enclosing photocopies of certified academic and professional certificates.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.