Key Customer Manager | fhi360 | | Full-Time
The Key Customer Manager is responsible for development of business and relationship with selected Key Accounts in Sales Area. Key aspects of the responsibilities are building long-term relationships and expanding business opportunities, which require detailed and profound understanding of the account´s strategic goals, business targets and operational needs as well as Sandvik Mining´s capability to offer products, services and systems to meet these needs and to enable the best long-term mutual value.
The overall aim is to develop long term customer Network and help our customer to exceed their targets, utilizing the entire Sandvik’s offering, to increase Sandvik Share of customer spend.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Metallurgy/Mining/Industrial) or 10 years’ experience in a Mining, Technical and Sales environment
- Computer literate with proven Computer skills
- 10 years’ experience with Sandvik equipment
- 3 years Management experience in the Technical product field
- Sandvik product knowledge with primary focus on Surface equipment or Aftermarket Products
- Strong technical background across engineering disciplines
- Fitness for underground and surface mines (Silicosis Certification)
- Experience in project and operational management
- Business acumen and background in business and account management
- Experience in technical discussions with middle management & business discussions with senior management
- Successful Value selling experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Engineering Institute of Zambia Membership
Deadline: 22 Oct
To apply for this job please visit www.home.sandvik.