Food Distribution Coordinator | Action Africa Help | | Full-Time
Food Distribution Coordinator Monitors, manages and account for food resources in an emergency response, in compliance with AAH and other international Food management standards.
(Accountabilities and results)
- Ensure that Food received at the FDP is handled with high management and accountability levels in compliance with all AAH and other international standards to avoid losses.
- Generate and submit Monthly and monitoring reports to the Distribution Coordinator for onward submission
- Coordinate team in training of the Food Management Committees in Food distribution and community contribution during emergency response.
- Respond to external and Internal Food Audits and ensure that all matters raised on Food distribution are responded to fully and all concerns raised are implemented
- Participate in the development of contingency plan to respond to potential risk during and After Food distribution such as permeate copying mechanisms
- Prepare individual FDP Food distribution plans and report on the planned against distributed at the end of the distribution circle.
- Monitor and report all the security situation at distribution points and ensure complaints from beneficiaries are well handled all the times.
- Work with the local committees, FMC in organizing and monitoring the whole distribution process and accounting for all food items entrusted on the Distributors to be distributed in a response.
- Ability to work under pressure and minimum supervision
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and morals.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Be sensitive to different cultural norms
- Attend and participate meetings
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Diploma in Logistics/Social Work with 2 years of experience
- Exposure in Food Management and accounting
- Computer literacy in Microsoft World, Excel and data analysis software is recommended.
- Must have good analytical, writing and communication skills.
Working Environment / Conditions:
- Work environment: Field based position
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com