Depot Manager | Zambian Fertilizers Ltd | | Full-Time
NATURE OF JOB
Responsible for day to day Management of the depot ensuring that set targets are met. Providing required leadership and accountability for people, financial and asset management. Ensuring that running of the depot is consistent with set company goals.
Candidate must have below relevant experience and qualifications for this role
- Minimum Diploma holder in agriculture, agro business or marketing.
- 2 years and above work experience.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Clean drivers license (but not a must)
- Competent in record keeping
- Excellent computer skills
- Must be an excellent sales man/lady.
- Honest persona
- Confident and articulate
- Ability to handle stress
- Initiative and innovation driven
- Team player
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day to day running of depot operations.
- People management.
- Ensuring that all set targets are met per KPIs.
- Supervising sales activities to ensure that customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Ensure that depot facilities are maintained in good order.
- Ensuring that stock takes are conducted per required time lines.
- Responsible for accurate and updated transaction records.
- Be an interface between company and the farmers around the area.
- Participate in annual planning for the region.
- Timely Reporting.
- Any other duties as delegated.
Please ensure that you mention www.zambianjobhunter.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com